Fave Friday @vivimaria
1. La Notte Marcello T-Shirt: I’m all about La Notte screen-printed tees this summer. A variety of super cool graphics ready to be paired with some denim cut-offs, shades and runners: my go-to for effortless casual.
2. Zara Sandal with Buckle: Can’t go wrong with nude sandals that can be dressed up or down! The buckles on this pair add some edge and oomph to my outfits.
3. Asos Multipack Textured Rings: I’ve been wearing a lot of stack rings as of late in addition to my arm party. These are fun and the assortment allows me to mix and match!
4. MoroccanOil Volumizing Mousse: Blo Blow Dry Bar used this product in my hair and I loved it! It’s absolutely weightless and gave my curls lift and body for the whole night. Also smells great and leaves no residue, I’m just a fan of MoroccanOil overall.
5. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat: This is a wonder pen that luminizes skin and brightens complexion. It’s like a super concealer for tired eyes by reflecting light leaving a dewy finish. I use it on my cheek bones for definition and glow! Ideal for travel after long flights, too.