Product Review: Korres Yoghurt
Summer is finally here and the sun is calling! Whether you’re on a beach or just out in this glorious weather.. don’t forget to wear sunscreen! Inspired by the long-lived Greek tradition of applying yoghurt onto sunburned skin, Korres has developed a line to incorporate edible yoghurt into their products.
Yoghurt is a rich nourishing ingredient! In addition to its nutritional properties, yoghurt makes an excellent cosmetic ingredient due to its levels of lactose, proteins, minerals and vitamins, which help increase the moisture levels in dry, damaged skin. These ingredients in yoghurt’s cooling, soft texture leaves skin soothed and comfortably refreshed.
Korres Greek Yoghurt Moisturizing Face Cream
- extremely hydrating and light
- intensive, good as a night time moisturizer
- contains Macadamia nut oil
- runny, doesn’t absorb as quickly
- strong yoghurt scent that might be hard to get used to
- can’t wear under make up because it rubs off in balls
Korres After Sun Yoghurt Cooling Gel
- ultra cooling cream gel, store it in the fridge prior to use!
- soothing and non-greasy
- smells clean and fresh
- squeeze tube packaging is inconvenient
Image Source: Beautezine